Saturday 9 August 2014

Adventures: Summer Holidays - Cornwall

Last week Harry and I joined my Dad, Brother, Cousin, Aunt and Uncle for a week in Cornwall. I feel like we travelled more in that week than I have all summer. We were staying in a cottage near between Rock and Bodmin. This of course meant a visit to Padstow, the Eden project and many beaches.



Harry was determined to forage his dinner... and he succeeded! While we had fish and chips he had fresh mussels and limpets. No one else was brave enough.





I recommend the Lost Gardens of Heligan to anyone in the Cornwall area, they were fantastic.






Chalky enjoyed the beaches but equally liked to be carried.



We managed to get the power kites out on the last day, there was a lot of skidding around the the sand.

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment