I recently became the happy owner of a sewing machine - thanks to Harry's lovely mum! I'm having to hold my self back and revise instead of sew... feel a little bit like an addict. I did have to give in a customise a top I brought from Zara - I didn't really like the high neck line so I cut it into a scoop neck and used a contrasting bias binding on the edge. I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out, although a few little edges have popped out... but now I know to pay closer attention next time!
I made these for brunch this morning - so much simpler that I thought they would be.
- Get a muffin or cupcake tray and cut a circle of bread to fit in the bottom - I used a glass and it was perfect!
- Half fry 1 or 2 rashers of bacon per muffin you want to make
- Take the half fried bacon and make it into a circle in the tray and push it down a little so it overlaps with the bread
- Crack an egg into the centre of each
- Bake in the oven until the egg is fully cooked - this took around 10 mins on 180 degrees for me
They were so delicious that I had to stop myself from eating all four I made... Next time though I think I am going to spread a little tomato ketchup or brown sauce on top of the bread base before the egg is added.